Six Ways You Can Tweak Your Article To Be Sure It’s Noticed.By
If you are just starting out with article marketing you may be looking for a little help with your article conversions. In fact, even the best article marketers take time to tweak their style in order to achieve the very best rates possible. They know that the point of creating quality articles and adding it to various article sites is to attract their target audience.
Here are six helpful article marketing tips that can help you to
achieve even greater success with your article marketing campaigns.
- Treat your title like it’s the main star attraction. If your title doesn’t sound interesting, it’s more than likely that no one is going to take the time to read your article or even make it anywhere near the resource box where you have added links to your websites where you want readers to go. Think of your article title like a musical band performing. Who gets more focus, the opening act or the main act. Your title is the headliner. When creating your article, stop and take a little more time to create a real eye grabbing, traffic pulling title to attract more readers.
- No keyword stuffing allowed when you write your article. You need to make sure your Keyword Density is just right because most good article directories set limits on how often you can use your keywords within your article. The reason they do this is because the search engine spiders consider it keyword stuffing when your keyword is used to many times within an article. Keep it at a healthy ratio of about 2%, so this means that you could use your keyword phrase a total of 8 times in a 400 word article. Keep in mind that it is also is very awkward to read if every other word is your keyword. You wouldn’t talk this way so you wouldn’t want to write that way either. You want your article to sound as good as if you were saying the words to the reader yourself.
- Break your article up with bullet points when appropriate. When you use bullet points will make your article so much easier to read. Creating bullet point lists will allow people quickly skim your article first to get a brief idea of what it is about and then if they like what they are reading they are bound to either go on to the next part or go over your article more thoroughly from the beginning.
- Make spell-check your best friend before submitting your articles. However you don’t want to strictly rely on spell-check to make sure your spelling is correct, because even though it is good it doesn’t always catch every mistake. Take a little time and read through your article word by word, sentence by sentence, making sure not to skip anything to make sure it’s correct. You can even have a friend go through your article as well to see if they catch any mistakes.
- One of the fastest ways to get an article approved at a good article directory is to make sure your content isn’t riddled with errors. They know that some readers will be turned off and leave your article if they encounter a spelling error. The spelling police really do exist!
- Watch Out for trending topics that you can highlight in your articles. News shows and websites as well as magazines usually touch on a wide variety of hot niche topics. You can watch for trends or topics of interest to your target audience and then use them to quickly rank high with your timely articles.
- Help your articles to go viral once they are published on the internet. Now that your article is published it’s time to launch your article marketing campaign. Give your articles an extra boost by pinging your article link, tweeting or pinning your content, bookmarking it on sites like Digg and StumbleUpon, as well as sharing it on social networks like Facebook. You can also publish your content on your own blogs and websites too. Make sure that your bio isn’t too short and contains a link to where you want to direct traffic. This works best when the link is relevant to the article because the reader will be more apt to click if they are already interested in that topic.
Try some or all six of these article marketing tips and you will be on your way to gaining good traffic from your quality content. Because your article stays up year after year, a well written article can bring you traffic for quite some time. Do the work right once and keep getting rewarded.